Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has reportedly signed a massive superhero film. The actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan; however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Now, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
Buzz is that the actress will perform several stunt sequences in the film and she will be undergoing rigourous training for it. The film is said to be on the lines of Wonder Woman, which was a rage all over the world when it released last year. Fox Star is going to produce this time and more details about the cast and crew will be announced soon.
Meanwhile, Deepika is said to be planning her wedding with Ranveer Singh later this year. The wedding is likely to take place in a foreign destination and the couple will host a grand reception in India as well.
- Allu Arjun’s special plans for Geetha Govindam’s success
- Mahesh Babu to promote Sudheer Babu again
- Poll: In which of these genres should Allu Arjun do a film next?
- Geetha Govindam rakes good money in just three days
- Trailer for Sampath Nandi’s Paperboy is impressive