Kangana Ranaut is going all out to play her role to perfection in Thalaivi, the biopic of former CM and actress Jayalalithaa. Directed by Vijay, the film is being produced by Vishnu Induri and Vijayendra Prasad had penned the script. The film’s shoot is expected to begin in October this year, but before that, the actress will spend plenty of time preparing for her role.
In a recent interview, Kangana revealed that since the biopic traces the entire journey of Jayalalithaa, she’ll be learning Bharatanatyam apart from Tamil. “Since Jayalalithaa is a familiar public figure, I’ve to adopt her mannerisms to make the performance convincing. She was a wonderful classical dancer, and hence I’ve to learn Bharatanatyam too. Besides, I’m planning to dub my own lines in Tamil. I’m really looking forward to play a character who’s both soft and strong,” Kangana said.
The actress is reportedly being paid a bomb to be part of this film which will release in Tamil and Hindi next year. More details about the cast and crew will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu
- Poll : What’s your take on Satyadev’s Timmarusu?
- Khiladi is back on track-Last schedule on
- Gully Rowdy’s censor done-Release in August
- Pic Talk: Pawan Kalyan as powerful cop Bheemla Nayak