Rakul Preet is one of the busiest actresses in showbiz today; however, for the past few months, speculation has been rife that she is focusing on Tamil and Hindi cinema, more than Telugu. No matter how many films she has on her plate right now, the actress is often targeted for this sole reason.
In a recent interview, she opened up about the kind of comments she often hears and said, “I consider Telugu film industry and Hyderabad as my home, and it is disappointing when my own people say that I am not signing films in Telugu. That is not true at all. I have a film with Naga Chaitanya lined up, apart from NTR’s biopic. I have only 365 days in a year, and I am part of 7 films right now. How much more work can I take up?”
The actress will soon start shooting for her upcoming Hindi film, Marjaavaan in which she is paired opposite Sidharth Malhotra. Milap Zaveri is directing it. Meanwhile, her film with Naga Chaitanya too will go on floors soon. Venkatesh is also playing a lead role in this much-awaited multi-starrer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Aladdin – Visually Impressive
- Akhil’s fourth film launched formally
- Yet another Jabardasth comedian turns hero
- Full Winners List with Majority : Andhra Pradesh Assembly Election 2019 Results (teluguin.com)
- RRR actress is Times Most Desirable Woman