Pooja Hegde is making the most of the lockdown these days. Soon after she came back from Georgia, the actress spent all her time at home since she was under self-quarantine, and then when the lockdown was announced, her quarantine got further extended.
While she has been brushing her guitar playing skills, the star actress has been trying to improve her cooking skills at home. In fact, she has been sharing videos on her Instagram page about what she has been cooking for her family in Mumbai, and quite evidently, she is having a productive time.
The actress has a bunch of films lined up in Telugu, Hindi this year, and there are rumours that she could make her comeback in Tamil soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu
- Satya Dev’s delayed film gets a new release date
- Date and venue locked for Matti Kusthi’s pre-release event
- Interview : Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi isn’t a sports film but a love story