Popular for her exuberance and glamour in the super hit comedy show, Jabardasth, actress Rashmi Gautam is currently acting in a zomedy – a blend of zombie horror and comedy, titled Thanu Vachenanta. In the film, Rashmi plays a zombie.
Talking to a popular media house, Rashmi revealed how difficult this new experience has been for her. The beautiful lass says even though the role took a toll on her body, she is quite excited shooting for this experimental film since it is the first time zomedy is being attempted in Telugu films.
Thanu Vachenanta is being directed by Venkat Kacharla and produced by Chandrashekar Azad. The film also stars Dhanya Balakrishna, Fish Venkat and Shivannarayana in prominent roles.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong