Ever since the tragic demise of Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput, most of the popular star kids in Bollywood have been subjected to immense trolling on social media. Dabangg actress Sonakshi Sinha seems to have had enough of trolling, as she has deactivated her Twitter account today.
In her final tweet before deactivating her account, Sonakshi tweeted a GIF of Amy Poehler showing the peace out sign. Sonakshi went on to write, “The first step to protecting your sanity is to stay away from negativity. And no where more of that than twitter these days! Chalo, im off – deactivating my account. Bye guys, peace out.”
The actress later took to Instagram and shared her last tweet with the caption, “Aag lage basti mein… mein apni masti mein! Bye Twitter.” She also disabled the comments on her Insta posts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Chiranjeevi post a rare snap- Remembers his dear Allu Mama
- Nithin-Yeleti film’s title and first look is quite intriguing
- Amid controversies, Kangana resumes Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi’s shooting
- Shahrukh Khan to be questioned by NCB in drug scandal?
- Rana teams up with star heroine for a Netflix series