Star Bollywood choreographer Remo D’Souza has reportedly suffered a heart attack on Friday. Remo has been admitted to the ICU at Kokilaben Hospital in Mumbai in the evening.
Remosl’s wife Lizelle said that Remo had a blockage and that doctors have done angiography. “He is in the ICU. Please pray. Next 24 hours are very important,” she said, while interacting with the media. Remo’s good friend and star choreographer turned director Ahmed Khan has told the media that Remo is doing well at the moment.
Remo won the prestigious National Award for Best Choreography for Bajirao Mastani. He directed popular movies like ABCD, ABCD 2, Race 3 and the recently released Street Dancer 3D.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero
- Weekend – Krack continues to hold good occupancy
- Sampoo suffers a mishap on the sets of his next
- Title of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out on this date
- RRR to have an international music score by Keeravani
- Puri Jagan’s Liger to be out during this time in 2021