Star Bollywood choreographer Remo D’Souza has reportedly suffered a heart attack on Friday. Remo has been admitted to the ICU at Kokilaben Hospital in Mumbai in the evening.
Remosl’s wife Lizelle said that Remo had a blockage and that doctors have done angiography. “He is in the ICU. Please pray. Next 24 hours are very important,” she said, while interacting with the media. Remo’s good friend and star choreographer turned director Ahmed Khan has told the media that Remo is doing well at the moment.
Remo won the prestigious National Award for Best Choreography for Bajirao Mastani. He directed popular movies like ABCD, ABCD 2, Race 3 and the recently released Street Dancer 3D.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now