When the trailer of Nani’s Ninnu Kori released a couple of weeks ago, there were speculations that the film’s plotline may have similarities with the yesteryear Bollywood hit, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. The film starred Salman Khan, Ajay Devgn and Aishwarya Rai as the main leads.
Now, in his latest promotional interview, Nani has made an interesting revelation. Nani revealed that star director Sanjay Leela Bhansali, who directed Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, recent called up Ninnu Kori’s screenplay writer Kona Venkat and enquired about the similarities in both the movies.
Nani went on to say that Kona Venkat narrated Ninnu Kori’s story to Bhansali over the phone in 35 minutes and the director was highly impressed. “Bhansali said he was jealous and that he loved the story. It’s such a huge compliment,” a thrilled Nani said. Ninnu Kori is all set to release on July 7.
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show