We had earlier reported that Mahesh Babu’s 2011 blockbuster, Dookudu, will soon be remade in Bollywood by leading production house Eros International. Even though there’s no clarity on the star who will step into Mahesh’s shoes for the Hindi version, here’s an update on the director who will be helming this crazy project.
As per the latest updates, star Bollywood filmmaker Anees Bazmee has been finalized to direct Dookudu’s Hindi remake. Anees has already begun working on the script and he is said to be making notable changes in the screenplay.
Anees has several blockbuster entertainers to his credit like No Entry, Singh Is King, Welcome, Ready, Welcome Back and Mubarakan under kitty. His next release will be Akshay Kumar’s Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood