Salman Khan is a superstar and has done a lot for the film workers in Bollywood in the last few days or so. A few days back, he went to his farmhouse along with a few family members and got stuck there because of the lockdown.
In a tweet, he revealed that it has been three weeks that he has seen his dad and is very scared of the situation. Saman was seen along with his brother, Sohail Khan’s son who also got stuck along with Salman.
Finally, Salman said that one should be very scared of the situation and said the very famous Sholay dialogue in his own way adding ” Jo Dargaya Samjo Bachgaya” which means the person who is scared and stays indoors is the safest.
— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) April 5, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims
- OTT giants reject 50 odd films in the last one month