It is a known fact that Aamir Khan was doing the remake of the hit Tamil film Vikram Vedha that originally had Madhavan and Vijay Setupathi as the main lead and was directed by Pushkar-Gauaytri.
In Hindi, Aamir and Saif Ali Khan were supposed to do the film and Aamir himself was producing it along with Neeraj Pandey. The film was supposed to go on floors by the end of this year but Aamir backed out of the film suddenly.
The latest update is that Hrithik Roshan has okayed to do this film now. This is a superb casting and will showcase Hrithik in a never before seen manner. The star hero is doing a web project as of now and once he is done with that, he will start this remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed- Budget of Vijay-Puri’s LIGER
- Prabhas’ Adipurush all set for a grand launch
- Sonu Sood eyeing Sankranthi hit for a remake?
- Fans worship Liger’s first look with a beer bath
- Poll : What’s your opinion on LIGER’s first look?
- Key characters added in Chiru’s Lucifer remake