Fans of the star actor-director duo, NTR and Koratala Siva, are elated with the recent announcement on the duo’s second big project after Janatha Garage. The film is going to have a pan-India release and an official announcement regarding the project was made on the eve of Ugadi.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz in film circles reveals that the makers are considering star Bollywood actress Kiara Advani for the female lead’s part. If she signs on the dotted line, Kiara will be sharing screen space with NTR for the first time, while the film will also mark her second collaboration with Koratala Siva after her Tollywood debut film, Bharat Ane Nenu. Needless to say, Kiara’s presence in the film will give a huge boost upon its pan-India release.
Mikkilineni Sudhakar and Nandamuri Kalyan Ram will be jointly bankrolling the project. More details will be out later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth and Ajith donate big for COVID victims
- Virata Parvam’s next target gets fixed
- Budding Telugu writer-director dies of Covid
- Press Note : Most-Talked About OTT Platform ‘Spark OTT’ Launching In Few Hours
- Two top heroines in consideration for Pushpa’s item song
- Rashmika reveals her wedding wish