Newly married Bollywood diva Deepika Padukone might just be the industry’s first female superhero. The actress confirmed in a recent interview that talks were on for a film on the lines and that she’d confirm the same soon after something concrete works out.
While Deepika’s next film is based on acid attack survivor Laxmi Agarwal’s life which will be directed by Meghna Gulzar, this other project could be announced soon depending on how they figure out the main elements including script and the technical team.
With Deepika getting into production herself, it seems she’ll go all out to make this unique project work out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!