Newly married Bollywood diva Deepika Padukone might just be the industry’s first female superhero. The actress confirmed in a recent interview that talks were on for a film on the lines and that she’d confirm the same soon after something concrete works out.
While Deepika’s next film is based on acid attack survivor Laxmi Agarwal’s life which will be directed by Meghna Gulzar, this other project could be announced soon depending on how they figure out the main elements including script and the technical team.
With Deepika getting into production herself, it seems she’ll go all out to make this unique project work out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral
- Shruti Haasan encourages fans to spread kindness
- Top Bollywood studio to help 3,000 cine workers in lockdown