Newly married Bollywood diva Deepika Padukone might just be the industry’s first female superhero. The actress confirmed in a recent interview that talks were on for a film on the lines and that she’d confirm the same soon after something concrete works out.
While Deepika’s next film is based on acid attack survivor Laxmi Agarwal’s life which will be directed by Meghna Gulzar, this other project could be announced soon depending on how they figure out the main elements including script and the technical team.
With Deepika getting into production herself, it seems she’ll go all out to make this unique project work out.
Articles that might interest you:
- My character in Pushpa will surprise fans, says Rashmika
- Crazy buzz on Puri-Vijay’s Liger
- Ala Amerikapurramuloo: Thaman’s musical concert in the US
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians