Bollywood heroines acting in southern movies is not a new phenomenon. But here’s a star heroine who originally hails from Bengaluru and is now the most sought-after actress in Bollywood.We are talking about Deepika Padukone.
In a latest interview, Deepika expressed her wish to act in a straight Tamil film and that she is waiting for the right script for her Kollywood comeback. Deepika went on to say that she is keen on acting in any South Indian film if she comes across the right script.
Incidentally, Deepika Padukone had made her Kollywood debut with Rajinikanth’s 2014 3D photorealistic animation epic, Kochadaiiyaan. Also, her acting debut was in Sandalwood with the 2006 film, Aishwarya, the Kannada remake of the Tollywood hit, Manmadhudu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest- Has Tamannah-Satyadev film been shelved?
- Venkatesh’s change of plans leaves F3 in distress
- Shahrukh Khan announces a new project
- Poll : Which of these upcoming OTT releases are you looking forward to?
- Chandni Chowdary not the first choice for Color Photo
- Crucial changes done to Acharya’s second half?