When it comes to a Rajamouli film, everything is quite special. There was news that Ram Charan will be seen in a new hairstyle in RRR and the latest we hear is that star Bollywood stylist Aalim Hakim has been roped in for the same.
Seen here in the above picture is Aalim posing with Ram Charan and Rajamouli after a round of discussions and giving Charan a new look. The shooting of this film will kick start on Monday with a massive fight sequence and NTR will also take part in it.
In his tweet, Aalim also reveals that Rajamouli came to him 15 years back during the shoot of Sye to get a new look for Nithin. D VV Danayya produces this film which has music by Keeravani.
Really enjoyed myself in Hyderabad today with 🔥Ram Charan & S.S Rajamouli Sir…. I first met Rajamouli sir 15 years back when I had styled Nithiin’s hair for his movie SYE in 2004, it was based on a Rugby 🏉 game..I remembered him(Rajamouli Sir) coming to my small salon which pic.twitter.com/babQT55CMp
— Aalim Hakim (@AalimHakim) November 17, 2018
- I would have earned unbelievable amount of money had I continue acting: Pawan Kalyan
- Ajith’s Pink remake seals its release date
- Mohanlal’s Odiyan sets a new opening record in Mollywood
- Director reveals a key update on Prabhas20
- Mahesh reveals plans to spread AMB Cinemas across India