By now, it is a known fact that superstar Rajinikanth will be working in the direction of star director Murugudoss next year.
The latest we hear is that the film will have the camera work by national award winner Santosh Shivan. This is the second time that Santosh Shivan will be handling the camera for a Rajini film after Thalapathy.
The pre-production is on in full swing and very soon an official announcement will be made regarding the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna’s stylish stills create a good buzz for Ruler
- Action opens slightly better than Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL
- Sai Pallavi teams up with acclaimed director for Netflix series
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song