Earlier today, we had revealed that the shooting of the NTR-Koratala film will start in the first week of October once the film is launched.
Now, the latest update is that Koratala has roped in Rathnavelu to crank the camera. Ratnavelu is a top cameraman and has worked on some of the biggest films to date.
The film will be made on a huge scale and will also be shot abroad and is special sets. Rathnavelu admires NTR a lot and is super excited to work on this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : HIT 2 – Engaging and Intense
- Review : Matti Kusthi – Partly Engaging
- Chiru congratulates Charan – Deets inside
- Raj Tarun’s Aha Na Pellanta creates a sensation on ZEE5
- OTT: Ram Setu makes its digital debut, but with a twist
- Photo Moment: South cinema legends in a single frame