It is a known fact that Pawan Kalyan’s Attarintiki Daredhi is being remade in Tamil and star hero Simbhu is doing the main lead. The latest we hear is that noted actress, Ramya Krishna has been roped in to reprise the role of Nadia in the film.
Post Sailajareddy Alludu’s release, Ramya Krishna is being offered more mature roles and the director Sundar C felt that Ramya Krishna will be a perfect fit for the Attha’s role which is the backbone of the film.
Lyca Productions is bankrolling this which will have two-star heroines doing crucial roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho effect-Shraddha wants to do more films in Telugu
- Vijayashanti paid big bucks for Mahesh’s next
- I don’t have any problem kissing on screen-Kiara
- Hit films but not many offers for this heroine
- Balayya to repeat this heroine again?
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film