It is a known fact that Pawan Kalyan’s Attarintiki Daredhi is being remade in Tamil and star hero Simbhu is doing the main lead. The latest we hear is that noted actress, Ramya Krishna has been roped in to reprise the role of Nadia in the film.
Post Sailajareddy Alludu’s release, Ramya Krishna is being offered more mature roles and the director Sundar C felt that Ramya Krishna will be a perfect fit for the Attha’s role which is the backbone of the film.
Lyca Productions is bankrolling this which will have two-star heroines doing crucial roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?
- Sushant’s father filed a complaint on Feb 25 fearing threat to his son’s life