It is a known fact that Pawan Kalyan’s Attarintiki Daredhi is being remade in Tamil and star hero Simbhu is doing the main lead. The latest we hear is that noted actress, Ramya Krishna has been roped in to reprise the role of Nadia in the film.
Post Sailajareddy Alludu’s release, Ramya Krishna is being offered more mature roles and the director Sundar C felt that Ramya Krishna will be a perfect fit for the Attha’s role which is the backbone of the film.
Lyca Productions is bankrolling this which will have two-star heroines doing crucial roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on RRR’s shoot
- Bollywood actor under consideration for Sarkaru Vaari Paata?
- Fresh buzz on Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe
- War combination to repeat soon
- Naga Shaurya’s new film kick-starts shooting
- Samantha to unveil Zombie Reddy’s ‘first bite’