It is a known fact that Pawan Kalyan’s Attarintiki Daredhi is being remade in Tamil and star hero Simbhu is doing the main lead. The latest we hear is that noted actress, Ramya Krishna has been roped in to reprise the role of Nadia in the film.
Post Sailajareddy Alludu’s release, Ramya Krishna is being offered more mature roles and the director Sundar C felt that Ramya Krishna will be a perfect fit for the Attha’s role which is the backbone of the film.
Lyca Productions is bankrolling this which will have two-star heroines doing crucial roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru enters 30 Cr club; Mahesh’s never before record in Nizam
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors
- Puri, Vijay Deverakonda kick-start Fighter in Mumbai
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 9-day AP, TG share: All set to enter Rs 100 Cr club
- Krishnam Raju’s two major revelations on Prabhas20