It is a known fact that Pawan Kalyan’s Attarintiki Daredhi is being remade in Tamil and star hero Simbhu is doing the main lead. The latest we hear is that noted actress, Ramya Krishna has been roped in to reprise the role of Nadia in the film.
Post Sailajareddy Alludu’s release, Ramya Krishna is being offered more mature roles and the director Sundar C felt that Ramya Krishna will be a perfect fit for the Attha’s role which is the backbone of the film.
Lyca Productions is bankrolling this which will have two-star heroines doing crucial roles.
- Mahesh is the biggest inspiration to this young debutant
- Poll : Which of these hit star hero films impressed you this year?
- Happy news for Balayya and NTR fans
- Director turned actor in NTR biopic
- Jagapathi Babu reveals how NTR pushed him to give the best in ASVR