Star character artist, Jagapathi Babu is the busiest actor in the industry with multiple films in his kitty. He is part of almost all big films and has some good films lined up.
But surprisingly, JB has denied joining the fresh schedule of Maha Samudram in Vizag. JB says that this is not the right time to shoot when cases are on the rise.
JB is 60 plus and such people are more prone to the virus and as seen in the last few months. This is something good that JB has taken a stand but we need to see how the makers react to this move of his.
Articles that might interest you:
- Drishyam 2 going bonkers at the box office
- Amazon Prime adds new audio to PS 1
- Chay Akkineni back in the news for his love life
- Love Today director’s next to be in Telugu?
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content