Star character artist, Jagapathi Babu is the busiest actor in the industry with multiple films in his kitty. He is part of almost all big films and has some good films lined up.
But surprisingly, JB has denied joining the fresh schedule of Maha Samudram in Vizag. JB says that this is not the right time to shoot when cases are on the rise.
JB is 60 plus and such people are more prone to the virus and as seen in the last few months. This is something good that JB has taken a stand but we need to see how the makers react to this move of his.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted hero approached for Mahesh-Trivikram film?
- Rajinikanth and Ajith donate big for COVID victims
- Virata Parvam’s next target gets fixed
- Budding Telugu writer-director dies of Covid
- Press Note : Most-Talked About OTT Platform ‘Spark OTT’ Launching In Few Hours
- Two top heroines in consideration for Pushpa’s item song