Star character artiste cum villain Arvind Swami, who made a strong impression with his menacingly villainous act in Ram Charan’s Dhruva, is all set to turn director very soon. The Roja and Bombay hero had a chat session with his Twitter followers recently.
When a fan asked Arvind if he plans to turn director, Arvind said he might hopefully take the plunge in 2018. He went on to say, “Expect the unexpected,” when the fan asked him what to expect from his debut film. Arvind is currently busy with as many as five movies in Tamil.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival