Star character artiste cum villain Arvind Swami, who made a strong impression with his menacingly villainous act in Ram Charan’s Dhruva, is all set to turn director very soon. The Roja and Bombay hero had a chat session with his Twitter followers recently.
When a fan asked Arvind if he plans to turn director, Arvind said he might hopefully take the plunge in 2018. He went on to say, “Expect the unexpected,” when the fan asked him what to expect from his debut film. Arvind is currently busy with as many as five movies in Tamil.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections