Star character artiste cum villain Arvind Swami, who made a strong impression with his menacingly villainous act in Ram Charan’s Dhruva, is all set to turn director very soon. The Roja and Bombay hero had a chat session with his Twitter followers recently.
When a fan asked Arvind if he plans to turn director, Arvind said he might hopefully take the plunge in 2018. He went on to say, “Expect the unexpected,” when the fan asked him what to expect from his debut film. Arvind is currently busy with as many as five movies in Tamil.
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?