Star character artiste cum villain Arvind Swami, who made a strong impression with his menacingly villainous act in Ram Charan’s Dhruva, is all set to turn director very soon. The Roja and Bombay hero had a chat session with his Twitter followers recently.
When a fan asked Arvind if he plans to turn director, Arvind said he might hopefully take the plunge in 2018. He went on to say, “Expect the unexpected,” when the fan asked him what to expect from his debut film. Arvind is currently busy with as many as five movies in Tamil.
Articles that might interest you:
- Comedian Sunil falls ill-Thanks the audience for wishes
- Makers of Nishabdam silent- Is the film releasing?
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?
- Ashwathama trailer- Gripping and Raises Curiosity
- Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena locks its release date
- Press Note: Disco Raja USA Premiers Today