Senior hero and one of the most sought after character artistes down South, Jagapathi Babu has clarified that he has no plans to join politics. Jagapathi Babu took part in a charity walk in Vijayawada today. The walk was held to mark Jagapathi Babu’s 3 decades in films.
Speaking on the occasion, Jagapathi Babu said that his charity walk has no political connect. Talking about the plight of small films, the actor lamented that most of the theaters in the twin Telugu states are in the hands of a few people and hoped for a change in the system. Jagapathi Babu also refused to talk about AP special status issue.
- RRR to be wrapped up earlier than expected
- Manmadhudu sequel all set for launch
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant