Star character artiste Jagapathi Babu has his hands full with several big budget projects in Telugu and Tamil. He has also forayed into Bollywood and Mollywood. Now, Jaggu Bhai has signed his third film in Kannada, after a gap of 5 years.
Jagapathi Babu will be playing the main antagonist in Kannada star Darshan’s new film, Robert. The film’s muhurtham ceremony was held yesterday in Bengaluru. Jagapathi Babu made his Sandalwood debut with the 2013 Sudeep-starrer, Bachchan. He also played a major role in Nikhil Gowda’s 2014 Kannada-Telugu bilingual, Jaguar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah opens up about the books that changed her life
- Star producer buys Nizam rights of Chiru’s next?
- Interesting update on Mahesh’s role in Vamsi Paidipally film
- Poll : Which of these two Pawan Kalyan films are you eagerly looking forward to?
- Pawan Kalyan to romance Varun Tej’s heroine?
- Siddharth turns script writer for a Telugu film