Star character artiste Jagapathi Babu has his hands full with several big budget projects in Telugu and Tamil. He has also forayed into Bollywood and Mollywood. Now, Jaggu Bhai has signed his third film in Kannada, after a gap of 5 years.
Jagapathi Babu will be playing the main antagonist in Kannada star Darshan’s new film, Robert. The film’s muhurtham ceremony was held yesterday in Bengaluru. Jagapathi Babu made his Sandalwood debut with the 2013 Sudeep-starrer, Bachchan. He also played a major role in Nikhil Gowda’s 2014 Kannada-Telugu bilingual, Jaguar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Parking fee at theatres to be charged soon?
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Ram makes sensational tweets- Requests AP CM for investigation
- Star comedian tests positive for COVID 19
- Viral- Allu Arjun’s kids get dressed as freedom fighters
- Mohan Babu in and as Son of India