Samantha will soon be seen in a female-centric film, titled O Baby. Nandini Reddy is the director of this official Telugu remake of the acclaimed Korean drama, Miss Granny. The film will be hitting theaters this summer.
Now, the latest reports reveal that star character artiste Jagapathi Babu will be essaying a crucial role in O Baby. Apparently, Jaggu Bhai’s role will appear at a crucial juncture and it will turn out to be a major highlight in the movie.
O Baby is a comic drama in which a 70-year-old woman finds herself trapped in a 20-year-old young lady’s body. Suresh Babu is bankrolling the film in association with Sunitha Tati of Guru Films. Naga Shaurya is the male lead in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 14: Salman happy to cut his salary to pay the crew
- Actress Poorna to surprise in a negative role
- Rakul Preet to attend NCB interrogation today
- Payal Ghosh attends police interrogation
- Thank u for every song u sang fr me: Salman Khan prays for SPB
- Singer Sid Sriram thrilled with Maguva Maguva song’s success