Samantha will soon be seen in a female-centric film, titled O Baby. Nandini Reddy is the director of this official Telugu remake of the acclaimed Korean drama, Miss Granny. The film will be hitting theaters this summer.
Now, the latest reports reveal that star character artiste Jagapathi Babu will be essaying a crucial role in O Baby. Apparently, Jaggu Bhai’s role will appear at a crucial juncture and it will turn out to be a major highlight in the movie.
O Baby is a comic drama in which a 70-year-old woman finds herself trapped in a 20-year-old young lady’s body. Suresh Babu is bankrolling the film in association with Sunitha Tati of Guru Films. Naga Shaurya is the male lead in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR and Ram Charan kick-start RRR’s climax shoot
- Saif Ali Khan follows Virat Kohli- Here’s how?
- Deepika Padukone stalls her prestigious project
- Pooja Hegde confirmed for this biggie?
- Poll : Which of these first looks impressed you the most?
- Megastar Chiranjeevi appreciates Sankranthi hit