Star choreographer turned director Lawrence and senior producer RB Chowdary met Chennai Police Commissioner alleging that there has been a conspiracy which is trying to stop the release of Lawrence’s Motta Siva Ketta Siva.
According to the reports, Lawrence had signed a 2 film deal with Tamil producer. One of the films had its title as Motta Siva Ketta Siva. But Lawrence felt this title would better suit his Tamil remake of Pataas and named it accordingly with Madhan’s permission.
Now, Lawrence has alleged that some unknown forces have been trying to stop the film’s release.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors