Super Star Rajinikanth is currently working on his 168th film under Siva’s direction and Sun Pictures’ production. Recently, there were several reports that Rajini’s 169th film will be produced by his good friend and stalwart actor Kamal Haasan under Khaidi and Master fame Lokesh Kanagaraj’s direction.
Now, the latest buzz is that star choreographer turned director Lawrence is the front-runner to direct Rajini’s 170th film. It’s well known that Lawrence is a huge fan of Rajini and even meets him quite often. Apparently Lawrence had narrated a story to Rajini during one such meetings and even the Thalaivar responded positively. An official announcement is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented actress signed on for Pelli SandaD
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Buzz: Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena to release during this time
- Dhanush’s next project kept on hold
- Star hero’s dad composing stunts for Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Yet another star hero approached for Muralidharan’s biopic