Star comedian Brahmanandam celebrated his 62nd birthday on February 1. This 1,000 plus film veteran and Guinness Record holder interacted with a popular Telugu daily recently and spoke at length about various topics.
Surprisingly, Brahmi said that he has not seen a single movie, including his own, in theater for the last 25 years. “I find movies very artificial. Acting is my passion and that’s why I’m acting in movies. But watching a movie takes a lot of effort. Even my family members never asked me to take them to the movies,” Brahmanandam said.
The star comedian, however, said that he often watches stage plays at Ravindra Bharathi and exits the auditorium before people could recognize him.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upset Payal Rajput concentrates on Punjabi cinema?
- My character in Pushpa will surprise fans, says Rashmika
- Crazy buzz on Puri-Vijay’s Liger
- Ala Amerikapurramuloo: Thaman’s musical concert in the US
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon