Star comedian Prudhvi Raj, fondly called as ’30 Years Industry Prudhvi’, was injured while shooting for a fight sequence on the sets of Sai Dharam Tej’s ongoing film under Gopichand Malineni’s direction.
Apparently, a rope stunt went wrong leaving Prudhvi sustaining minor injuries. The comedian was immediately shifted to hospital where he is recuperating well. He thanked his fans and well-wishers who have been wishing him a speedy recovery.
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero