Star comedian Prudhvi Raj, fondly called as ’30 Years Industry Prudhvi’, was injured while shooting for a fight sequence on the sets of Sai Dharam Tej’s ongoing film under Gopichand Malineni’s direction.
Apparently, a rope stunt went wrong leaving Prudhvi sustaining minor injuries. The comedian was immediately shifted to hospital where he is recuperating well. He thanked his fans and well-wishers who have been wishing him a speedy recovery.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation