Star comedian Prudhvi Raj, fondly called as ’30 Years Industry Prudhvi’, was injured while shooting for a fight sequence on the sets of Sai Dharam Tej’s ongoing film under Gopichand Malineni’s direction.
Apparently, a rope stunt went wrong leaving Prudhvi sustaining minor injuries. The comedian was immediately shifted to hospital where he is recuperating well. He thanked his fans and well-wishers who have been wishing him a speedy recovery.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion