He is now making a re-entry with Vishal’s Okkadocchyadu which is slated for December 23rd release. Meanwhile, speaking to an English daily, Vadivelu said that he was offered a role in Rajini’s Linga earlier but rejected it as his role had not enough scope to perform and he did not want to appear in just a few scenes eve though it is a Rajini film.
The ace comedian says that Okkadocchyadu will bring him back in the reckoning as his role is quite good in the film.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry