Star comedian turned hero Sunil has been hospitalized due to pulmonary infection. His family members admitted him to a private hospital in Gachibowli this morning. The actor has reportedly been suffering from throat infection for the last few days.
Apparently, Sunil took an overdose of antibiotics to subside the infection. This left him with a difficulty to breathe last night. Sunil has been kept under doctor’s observation and he will be discharged from the hospital very soon.
On the work front, Sunil was last seen in the latest Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. His next film, Ravi Teja’s Disco Raja, is hitting screens tomorrow.
It feels overwhelmed and blessed to have wellwishers like you, who care for me. I am feeling better now and thank you so much for the love and support. 🙏
— Sunil (@Mee_Sunil) January 23, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas unveils Jathi Ratnalu’s fun trailer
- Mahesh Babu launches Naa Kanulu song from Rang De
- Bigg Boss Sohel and Mehboob prank Ariana
- Samantha makes her plans clear for future
- KGF 2 – Yash does something special Hindi version
- Pushpa teaser- Multiple versions being readied