Star comedian turned hero Sunil has been hospitalized due to pulmonary infection. His family members admitted him to a private hospital in Gachibowli this morning. The actor has reportedly been suffering from throat infection for the last few days.
Apparently, Sunil took an overdose of antibiotics to subside the infection. This left him with a difficulty to breathe last night. Sunil has been kept under doctor’s observation and he will be discharged from the hospital very soon.
On the work front, Sunil was last seen in the latest Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. His next film, Ravi Teja’s Disco Raja, is hitting screens tomorrow.
It feels overwhelmed and blessed to have wellwishers like you, who care for me. I am feeling better now and thank you so much for the love and support. 🙏
— Sunil (@Mee_Sunil) January 23, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed