Vennela Kishore’s career is going great guns. The actor earned rave reviews for his performance in Keshava and now, he’s all set to create ripples in Indraganti Mohana Krishna’s upcoming film Ami Thumi.
Speaking about Vennela Kishore, Indraganti said, “He’s subtle while doing slapstick. He takes himself seriously and is so lost in himself that he makes everyone laugh. He was a great discovery for me during Gentleman and I think I’ll work with him more often.”
The film has already been censored with an U certificate and it’s slated for release on June 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu extends Daughter’s Day wishes to Sitara in style
- Viral Video: Nagarjuna grooves to Chiranjeevi’s song
- Ponniyin Selvan ticket prices locked in Hyderabad
- Venue locked for Swathimuthyam’s trailer launch
- Official: Date locked for God Father’s pre-release event
- Latest: Vikram’s Cobra locks its OTT release date