Vennela Kishore’s career is going great guns. The actor earned rave reviews for his performance in Keshava and now, he’s all set to create ripples in Indraganti Mohana Krishna’s upcoming film Ami Thumi.
Speaking about Vennela Kishore, Indraganti said, “He’s subtle while doing slapstick. He takes himself seriously and is so lost in himself that he makes everyone laugh. He was a great discovery for me during Gentleman and I think I’ll work with him more often.”
The film has already been censored with an U certificate and it’s slated for release on June 9.
- Rana quashes rumours about his health
- All eyes on Chiru’s son in law
- Much-awaited multi-starrer confirmed for Sankranthi
- Kajal opens up about her plans to turn producer
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic