Senior comedian Brahmanandam is hailed as the King of Comedy. With over 1,000 movies to his credit, Brahmi still rules the roost in Tollywood. Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, Brahmanandam will be turning director very soon.
Apparently, Brahmi has been toying with the idea of directing a film since a long time. He is well versed in Telugu literature and that will help him in the scripting process. The reports further say that Brahmi himself will feature as the main lead in his directorial venture.
Let’s wait until this speculation turns out to be true in the course of time.
Articles that might interest you:
- On Father’s Day, SRK launches foundation for women
- Nani turns producer for his sister’s debut short film
- A wonderful learning experience: Suriya on working with Mohan Babu
- Taapsee’s Game Over shows 100% jump on day 2
- Pooja catches Allu Arjun watching Ind Vs Pak match on AA19 set
- Lastest buzz regarding Ranarangam’s release