Superstar Mahesh Babu is currently shooting for his Srimanthudu director Koratala Siva’s Bharath Ane Nenu. Several crucial Assembly scenes featuring Mahesh as Chief Minister were canned in the recent schedule.
As per the latest updates, popular comedian Posani is essaying the role of opposition party leader in Bharath Ane Nenu. Apparently, Posani’s character will be a hilarious one. His scenes have come out superbly and will offer a huge comic relief to the audience.
Bollywood starlet Kiara Advani is the film’s leading lady. DVV Danayya is producing this high budget entertainer and DSP is scoring the music. Bharath Ane Nenu is slated to open in cinemas on April 27.
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities
- Massive release for Vishal’s next
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha