Comedian Prudhvi is playing a defense lawyer in ‘My Dear Maarthandam’, a courtroom drama which is being made by writer-director Harish KV. The latest we hear is that the film’s production has been recently wrapped up.
Many do not know that the film has been shot in under 20 days. Jayaprakash Reddy, Krishna Bhagwan, Thaagubothu Ramesh, and Mahesh Vitta are part of the film’s cast.
Touted to be a hilarious comedy, the film has music by Pavan. The cinematography is by Ryamdy and editing is by Garry BH.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karan Johar to host Bigg Boss on OTT
- Hero Vijay Anthony to himself direct Bichagadu 2
- Poll : Which among these Pawan and Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to resume from this date
- Prabhas chosen as the Most Handsome Asian Man
- Naga Chaitanya plays table tennis with Aamir Khan and LSC team