Comedian Prudhvi is playing a defense lawyer in ‘My Dear Maarthandam’, a courtroom drama which is being made by writer-director Harish KV. The latest we hear is that the film’s production has been recently wrapped up.
Many do not know that the film has been shot in under 20 days. Jayaprakash Reddy, Krishna Bhagwan, Thaagubothu Ramesh, and Mahesh Vitta are part of the film’s cast.
Touted to be a hilarious comedy, the film has music by Pavan. The cinematography is by Ryamdy and editing is by Garry BH.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero charges 120 crores for his next
- Pratiroju Pandage’s closing collections- Blockbuster
- Interesting updates on Pawan-Krish film
- Interview : V I Anand- Disco Raja is my ten year old dream
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s thumping 10-day collections
- Director clears the big misconception on Prabhas20