Comedian Prudhvi is playing a defense lawyer in ‘My Dear Maarthandam’, a courtroom drama which is being made by writer-director Harish KV. The latest we hear is that the film’s production has been recently wrapped up.
Many do not know that the film has been shot in under 20 days. Jayaprakash Reddy, Krishna Bhagwan, Thaagubothu Ramesh, and Mahesh Vitta are part of the film’s cast.
Touted to be a hilarious comedy, the film has music by Pavan. The cinematography is by Ryamdy and editing is by Garry BH.
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover