Comedian Prudhvi is playing a defense lawyer in ‘My Dear Maarthandam’, a courtroom drama which is being made by writer-director Harish KV. The latest we hear is that the film’s production has been recently wrapped up.
Many do not know that the film has been shot in under 20 days. Jayaprakash Reddy, Krishna Bhagwan, Thaagubothu Ramesh, and Mahesh Vitta are part of the film’s cast.
Touted to be a hilarious comedy, the film has music by Pavan. The cinematography is by Ryamdy and editing is by Garry BH.
Articles that might interest you:
- Another event planned for Adipurush – Deets inside
- Prabhas – Adipurush was made with love and devotion
- Om Raut – It’s a great feeling to be in the heavenly city of Ayodhya
- Photo moment: Team Adipurush acknowledging fans’ love
- Surprising: Naane Varuven’s story is penned by this star
- Adipurush team visits Ram Mandir ahead of the teaser launch