Comedian Prudhvi is playing a defense lawyer in ‘My Dear Maarthandam’, a courtroom drama which is being made by writer-director Harish KV. The latest we hear is that the film’s production has been recently wrapped up.
Many do not know that the film has been shot in under 20 days. Jayaprakash Reddy, Krishna Bhagwan, Thaagubothu Ramesh, and Mahesh Vitta are part of the film’s cast.
Touted to be a hilarious comedy, the film has music by Pavan. The cinematography is by Ryamdy and editing is by Garry BH.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s next with this happening director?
- Sid, Genelia celebrate 14 years of Bommarillu with iconic dialogue
- Sanjay Dutt suffering from lung infection
- Adivi Sesh in talks for acclaimed Hindi film’s Telugu remake?
- Mahesh Babu fans set a sensational world record on his birthday
- Immense gratitude: Mahesh Babu thanks fans and well-wishers