Fresh from the grand success of his silver jubilee film, Maharshi, Superstar Mahesh Babu is all set to join hands with young director Anil Ravipudi for his next film. SSMB26 will be launched on May 31 in Hyderabad.
Ever since the project was announced, there have been non-stop speculations about the film’s music composer. Devi Sri Prasad, Thaman and Amit Trivedi were rumored to be under consideration for the project. And the latest official update reveals that the makers have finally roped in Rockstar Devi Sri Prasad to score the soundtrack.
Incidentally, SSMB26 will mark DSP’s hat-trick collaboration with Mahesh after Bharat Ane Nenu and Maharshi. Since SSMB26 is an out-and-out entertainer, fans will be hoping that DSP will surpass their expectations and come up with a chartbuster album.
Articles that might interest you:
- Special quarantine plans for Bigg Boss 4 contestants
- Netflix drops Karan Johar’s name from Gunjan Saxena
- Latest reports about Trivikram are completely fake
- Lockdown Review : Danny- Tamil on Zee 5
- Nani in plans to launch a sequel to his hit film?
- 30 Years Prudhvi suffering from ill-health