Fresh from the grand success of his silver jubilee film, Maharshi, Superstar Mahesh Babu is all set to join hands with young director Anil Ravipudi for his next film. SSMB26 will be launched on May 31 in Hyderabad.
Ever since the project was announced, there have been non-stop speculations about the film’s music composer. Devi Sri Prasad, Thaman and Amit Trivedi were rumored to be under consideration for the project. And the latest official update reveals that the makers have finally roped in Rockstar Devi Sri Prasad to score the soundtrack.
Incidentally, SSMB26 will mark DSP’s hat-trick collaboration with Mahesh after Bharat Ane Nenu and Maharshi. Since SSMB26 is an out-and-out entertainer, fans will be hoping that DSP will surpass their expectations and come up with a chartbuster album.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking first look and intriguing title for Allari Naresh’s next
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-01-2020
- Vishnu Manchu ropes in Hollywood technicians for his Hollywood film
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word