Hero Ram is all set to make his debut in Kollywood with a Telugu-Tamil bilingual under noted Tamil filmmaker Lingusamy’s direction. This crazy project had its formal announcement a few days ago. As reported earlier, happening young beauty Krithi Shetty is said to have been finalized as the film’s leading lady.
Now, the latest updates reveal that star music composer Devi Sri Prasad has been approached by Lingusamy to render tunes for this high budget action entertainer. DSP is reportedly quite excited about collaborating with Lingusamy for the first time.
Also, yesteryear heroine Nadiya will be essaying a key role in this as-yet-untitled film. The shooting will kick-start in May and a major portion will be wrapped up with the Vizag and Hyderabad schedules.
Articles that might interest you:
- Arha’s balancing act on daddy Allu Arjun
- Varudu Kavalenu’s Sri Rama Navami poster is simple and classy
- Dark clouds are back over Rajini’s Annaatthe’s shoot
- Rumors on Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi’s OTT release put to rest
- New poster from Nithiin’s Maestro out on Sri Rama Navami
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Republic may be postponed