The devastating cyclone Titli has left the lives of several thousands of villagers in Srikakulam paralyzed. Several film industry celebrities have chipped in with their generous contributions to the cyclone victims.
Joining suit is the senior star couple Rajasekhar and Jeevitha. Today, Rajasekhar and Jeevitha met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu at his residence in Amaravati and handed over a cheque for Rs 10 lakhs.
On the work front, Rajasekhar will soon commence shooting for Prasanth Varma’s period thriller, Kalki.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajasekhar to act in this talented director’s next
- Crazy update-Ram Charan to do Allu Arjun’s film?
- Prakash Kovelamudi’s ex-wife announces her new relationship
- Inspired by a cop, Mahesh Babu pleads fans for Plasma donations
- Latest-Entire Bachchan family come out from Corona scare
- Poll : Which of these star directors should make a gritty web series?