The devastating cyclone Titli has left the lives of several thousands of villagers in Srikakulam paralyzed. Several film industry celebrities have chipped in with their generous contributions to the cyclone victims.
Joining suit is the senior star couple Rajasekhar and Jeevitha. Today, Rajasekhar and Jeevitha met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu at his residence in Amaravati and handed over a cheque for Rs 10 lakhs.
On the work front, Rajasekhar will soon commence shooting for Prasanth Varma’s period thriller, Kalki.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aditya music snap music rights of Ram’s next for a bomb
- Buzz: Sarkaru Vaari Paata to stream on this OTT platform
- Sequel to Adivi Sesh’s Goodachari to be announced soon
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas reveals the toughest part of his Hindi debut
- Viral – Allu Arha preps for the shoot of Shakunthalam
- Official: Pushpa confirmed for this festive release