The devastating cyclone Titli has left the lives of several thousands of villagers in Srikakulam paralyzed. Several film industry celebrities have chipped in with their generous contributions to the cyclone victims.
Joining suit is the senior star couple Rajasekhar and Jeevitha. Today, Rajasekhar and Jeevitha met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu at his residence in Amaravati and handed over a cheque for Rs 10 lakhs.
On the work front, Rajasekhar will soon commence shooting for Prasanth Varma’s period thriller, Kalki.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors
- Puri, Vijay Deverakonda kick-start Fighter in Mumbai
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 9-day AP, TG share: All set to enter Rs 100 Cr club
- Krishnam Raju’s two major revelations on Prabhas20
- Shocking first look and intriguing title for Allari Naresh’s next
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-01-2020