The devastating cyclone Titli has left the lives of several thousands of villagers in Srikakulam paralyzed. Several film industry celebrities have chipped in with their generous contributions to the cyclone victims.
Joining suit is the senior star couple Rajasekhar and Jeevitha. Today, Rajasekhar and Jeevitha met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu at his residence in Amaravati and handed over a cheque for Rs 10 lakhs.
On the work front, Rajasekhar will soon commence shooting for Prasanth Varma’s period thriller, Kalki.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jayalalithaa’s anniversary: Kangana pays tribute to Amma
- Bigg Boss 4: Did Abhijeet commit a blunder?
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- IIT Krishnamurthy’s gripping trailer raises expectations
- Bigg Boss 4: Two eliminations possible this week?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats James Bond’s No Time To Die on IMDb