Tamil superstar Suriya and his wife Jyothika were a huge hit as an on screen couple around a decade ago. Together, the couple acted in a few super hits like Kaakha Kaakha, Perazhagan, Maayavi and Sillunu Oru Kaadhal, before they tied the knot in 2006. Here’s some good news for the fans as the couple has decided to act in a film together.
Recently, Suriya and Jyothika listened to scripts of around 5 directors and liked the narrations by two of them. The couple has given them a few months time to come up with a solid script and the best script will go on floors towards the year end or early next year.
Meanwhile, Jyothika’s comeback film, 36 Vayadhinile, has been declared a super hit and Suriya is awaiting the release of his upcoming film, Rakshasudu, which will be releasing on 29th May.
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan