Charminar is one iconic place in Hyderabad and all those who visit the city at least travel once to the old city and have a good time. The lad Bazaar is one of the famous lanes near the Charminar area which is famous for bangles, especially during the Ramadan time.
But yesterday night, things were quite unusual as yesteryear heroine, Amritha Singh along with her beautiful daughter Sara Ali Khan was spotted shopping like common people.
Seen here in the above picture are both mother and daughter shopping on the roadside. Sara Ali is shooting for her debut film Simbaa which is being filmed in Hyderabad.
The film is being directed by Rohit Shetty and is the remake of NTR’s Temper.
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?
- The incident that inspired Shankar to make Bharatheeyudu