This morning, young producer Naga Vamsi asked all Tarak fans to be patient for a few more days to get an update on the hero’s new project with Trivikram. The film was formally announced a few months ago and is expected to go on floors from the first half of 2021.
In the meantime, a lot of rumors are circulating on the film’s female lead ever since the announcement was made. Now, the latest news is that the makers are in talks with Sridevi’s daughter Janhvi Kapoor for the female lead’s role in the film.
However, to get clarity on all these speculations, we have to wait for a few more months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies
- Confessions of Deepika, Shraddha and Sara in NCB inquiry
- Ilayaraja offers special prayers in SP Balasubrahmanyam’s memory
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series
- When SPB urged people to not use prefixes to his name