It’s well-known that Bollywood director Rohit Shetty will be remaking NTR-Puri Jagannadh’s 2014 action drama, Temper, in Hindi. Ranveer Singh will reprise NTR and hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar is jointly presenting this much-awaited remake, titled Simmba.
Now, if the ongoing buzz in Bollywood tabloids is anything to go by, yesteryear diva Sridevi’s daughter Janhvi Kapoor is in talks for Kajal’s role in Temper’s Hindi remake. Apparently, the leading lady’s role in the Hindi version has been rewritten to give more prominence. An official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Ranveer Singh plays the role of a notorious cop named Sangram Bhalerao in Simmba. The film is slated to hit the screens on December 28, 2018.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover joins Dec race?
- Rajamouli began working on Baahubali 12 years ago: Prabhas
- Omkar thanks the audience for RGG 3
- Nagarjuna to announce his new projects next month
- Khaidi’s story happens in one night- Karthi
- Taapsee gets good appreciation for her latest film