It’s well-known that Bollywood director Rohit Shetty will be remaking NTR-Puri Jagannadh’s 2014 action drama, Temper, in Hindi. Ranveer Singh will reprise NTR and hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar is jointly presenting this much-awaited remake, titled Simmba.
Now, if the ongoing buzz in Bollywood tabloids is anything to go by, yesteryear diva Sridevi’s daughter Janhvi Kapoor is in talks for Kajal’s role in Temper’s Hindi remake. Apparently, the leading lady’s role in the Hindi version has been rewritten to give more prominence. An official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Ranveer Singh plays the role of a notorious cop named Sangram Bhalerao in Simmba. The film is slated to hit the screens on December 28, 2018.
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan