Kamal Haasan’s younger daughter Akshara Haasan, who was last seen in Vivegam, is all set to play the lead role in a new web series. The series, which is an adaptation of Sheeja Jose’s book Good Bye Girl, will be directed by Aditya Dutt.
Interestingly, the actress was approached for another Telugu-Hindi last year; however, it is yet to take off. Meanwhile, Akshara seems to have gotten herself busy exploring new avenues beyond films. Apparently, she will be undergoing extensive training to prepare for the role and the web series will be shot in New Delhi and Bangkok.
The series revolves around a young girl who fights back after being severely wronged by people around her.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Thaman busy with music sittings for Ravi Teja’s next
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song