Kamal Haasan’s younger daughter Akshara Haasan, who was last seen in Vivegam, is all set to play the lead role in a new web series. The series, which is an adaptation of Sheeja Jose’s book Good Bye Girl, will be directed by Aditya Dutt.
Interestingly, the actress was approached for another Telugu-Hindi last year; however, it is yet to take off. Meanwhile, Akshara seems to have gotten herself busy exploring new avenues beyond films. Apparently, she will be undergoing extensive training to prepare for the role and the web series will be shot in New Delhi and Bangkok.
The series revolves around a young girl who fights back after being severely wronged by people around her.
Articles that might interest you:
- I’ve seen Bheeshma and it’s very good: Trivikram
- Rashmika has a crush on this actor
- Dhanush’s ‘Local Boy’ gears up for release
- Vijay’s co-star slays it on the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week
- After Lust Stories, Kiara to feature in yet another web-series
- Press Note:“V” North America By Nirvana Cinemas & RR Cinemas