Kamal Haasan’s younger daughter Akshara Haasan, who was last seen in Vivegam, is all set to play the lead role in a new web series. The series, which is an adaptation of Sheeja Jose’s book Good Bye Girl, will be directed by Aditya Dutt.
Interestingly, the actress was approached for another Telugu-Hindi last year; however, it is yet to take off. Meanwhile, Akshara seems to have gotten herself busy exploring new avenues beyond films. Apparently, she will be undergoing extensive training to prepare for the role and the web series will be shot in New Delhi and Bangkok.
The series revolves around a young girl who fights back after being severely wronged by people around her.
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad
- Young comedian receiving good applause for his role in AAA
- Sunny Leone roped in for Tamil Temper
- Rebel star sends best wishes to Taxiwaala
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun