Varalakshmi Sarathkumar is going great guns in her career and is doing some of the best roles in Tamil cinema. Her negative role in Pandem Kodi2 has been appreciated a lot and Varalakshmi was in Hyderabad to celebrate the success.
When asked about the ongoing #metoo issue, Varalakshmi said that she is glad that heroines are daringly coming out with their stories and are creating a good awareness about the issue.
Interestingly, she also revealed that no one dared to harass her in Kollywood as everyone knew that she is the daughter of Sarath Kumar who is quite powerful.
Varalakshmi will be next seen in Vijay’s Sarkar which releases this Diwali.
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama