Varalakshmi Sarathkumar is going great guns in her career and is doing some of the best roles in Tamil cinema. Her negative role in Pandem Kodi2 has been appreciated a lot and Varalakshmi was in Hyderabad to celebrate the success.
When asked about the ongoing #metoo issue, Varalakshmi said that she is glad that heroines are daringly coming out with their stories and are creating a good awareness about the issue.
Interestingly, she also revealed that no one dared to harass her in Kollywood as everyone knew that she is the daughter of Sarath Kumar who is quite powerful.
Varalakshmi will be next seen in Vijay’s Sarkar which releases this Diwali.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru enters $2M club in US; 3rd for Mahesh
- Mahesh Babu and fam are off for a holiday
- Sudeep’s official statement on his ‘special cameo’ in RRR
- Varun Tej’s striking first look in and as Boxer out on his birthday
- Entha Manchivaadavuraa is the best film in my career: Kalyanram
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?