Akshara Haasan, younger daughter of legendary actor Kamal Haasan, made her silver screen debut with Amitabh Bachchan and Dhanush starrer Shamitabh. Akshara will soon be seen in a crucial role in Thala Ajith’s Vivegam.
Now, the latest reports confirm that Akshara has signed her first project as a lead heroine in a Kannada movie. Apparently, Akshara will be cast opposite Vikram Chandran, son of Kannada star Ravichandran. Akshara had earlier worked as an AD in Bollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Aravind’s OTT platform, AHA is a big hit
- Miss India not going the OTT way
- Mega hero tests negative for COVID 19
- Three Bollywood stars under consideration for DJ’s remake?
- Poll : What are you watching the most during this lockdown?
- Allu Arjun’s next with this talented director?