Akshara Haasan, younger daughter of legendary actor Kamal Haasan, made her silver screen debut with Amitabh Bachchan and Dhanush starrer Shamitabh. Akshara will soon be seen in a crucial role in Thala Ajith’s Vivegam.
Now, the latest reports confirm that Akshara has signed her first project as a lead heroine in a Kannada movie. Apparently, Akshara will be cast opposite Vikram Chandran, son of Kannada star Ravichandran. Akshara had earlier worked as an AD in Bollywood.
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date