Akshara Haasan, younger daughter of legendary actor Kamal Haasan, made her silver screen debut with Amitabh Bachchan and Dhanush starrer Shamitabh. Akshara will soon be seen in a crucial role in Thala Ajith’s Vivegam.
Now, the latest reports confirm that Akshara has signed her first project as a lead heroine in a Kannada movie. Apparently, Akshara will be cast opposite Vikram Chandran, son of Kannada star Ravichandran. Akshara had earlier worked as an AD in Bollywood.
- After romance, Sudheer Babu returns to mass characters
- In a first, Rajamouli tells people to watch this movie
- Pandem Kodi 2 wraps up its shoot
- Now, third biopic on Jayalalithaa announced
- Date locked for Sarkar’s teaser?