The Telugu audiences are beginning to get used to her face. And actress Varalaxmi Sarathkumar, daughter of Tamil star actor Sarathkumar and it looks like she’s taking it as an opportunity to widen her horizons.
The latest is that she’s set to be seen in actor Balakrishna’s next with director KS Ravikumar. It is learnt that the director needed a strong performer to pull off the role of a female antagonist and Varu felt like the perfect choice.
Talks are on and in all likelihood she is in the film. To be produced by C. Kalyan, the film is set to go on floors soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Renu Desai to take a nostalgic trip with her next directorial
- Young actress not part of Balayya’s next?
- Ram Charan waiting for Alia
- Trisha reveals the secret behind her beauty
- Khaidi’s composer for Regina’s next
- Ajay Devgn to start shooting for RRR tomorrow