The Telugu audiences are beginning to get used to her face. And actress Varalaxmi Sarathkumar, daughter of Tamil star actor Sarathkumar and it looks like she’s taking it as an opportunity to widen her horizons.
The latest is that she’s set to be seen in actor Balakrishna’s next with director KS Ravikumar. It is learnt that the director needed a strong performer to pull off the role of a female antagonist and Varu felt like the perfect choice.
Talks are on and in all likelihood she is in the film. To be produced by C. Kalyan, the film is set to go on floors soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Indian 2 accident: Kamal, Shankar and Lyca handover Rs 3 crore
- COVID-19 scare after young hero’s wedding?
- Latest update on Teja’s web series?
- Former heroine’s amazing fitness wows fans
- Corona scare-TV actors most affected and neglected by the industry
- Naga Chaitanya has a request for his favorite person