It is a known fact that Sridevi’s daughter, Jhanvi is all set to make her debut in the film world with Dhadak. The film is currently under production and the latest we hear is that the makers have decided to release the film on the 20th of July 2018.
There is a talk that the film might also get dubbed into Tamil and Telugu but things are not confirmed as of yet. karan johar produces this film which will have Shahid Kapoor’s brother, Ishaan Khattar as the main lead.
The film is a remake of the hit Marathi film Sairat.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties