The Coronavirus relief activities have been on in full swing from the past few days. Many stars have come forward and are doing their bit.
Dr. Rajasekhar came ahead and is doing his part by donating groceries to many in the city of Hyderabad. Now, in a very good move, his two actor daughters, Shivani and Shivatmika have come forward and have donated one lakh to the film industry workers.
This is such a nice move form the young girls and has set a new precedent for others to follow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna joins Wild Dog team in Manali
- Big buzz: Has Sanjay Dutt beaten cancer?
- Mahesh Babu’s family holiday during SVP’s US schedule
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor