The Coronavirus relief activities have been on in full swing from the past few days. Many stars have come forward and are doing their bit.
Dr. Rajasekhar came ahead and is doing his part by donating groceries to many in the city of Hyderabad. Now, in a very good move, his two actor daughters, Shivani and Shivatmika have come forward and have donated one lakh to the film industry workers.
This is such a nice move form the young girls and has set a new precedent for others to follow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema