It’s well known that Tamil star Suriya has joined forces with his Veedokkade and Brothers director KV Anand for his 37th project. This as-yet-untitled movie has wrapped up a couple of crucial schedules in London and Delhi.
This evening, KV Anand took to Twitter and held a poll asking all the fans to choose either Meetpan, Kaapan or Urika as the title for Suriya37. It’s being speculated that Suriya will be playing the role of a security officer in the film. KV Anand’s Twitter poll has only confirmed the speculations.
Suriya37 also has Mohanlal and Akhil’s heroine Sayyeshaa in key roles. Lyca Productions banner is bankrolling this highly-anticipated biggie. The film is scheduled to be released in the first half of 2019.
— anand k v (@anavenkat) December 25, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted production house to release Sye Raa in Tamil
- Saaho hits the 150 crore mark in Hindi
- Noted channel bags Sye Raa for a bomb
- Gang Leader’s 4-day Nizam collections
- Valmiki’s ceded and Vizag pre-release business
- Bigg Boss – Big test for Punarnavi and Rahul’s relationship today