Super Star Rajinikanth’s 167th film, Darbar, directed by star Tamil filmmaker AR Murugadoss, is hitting screens for the big Pongal festive season in January second week. The stalwart actor will be joining forces with director Siva for his 168th project which will be going on floors soon in this month.
For the last couple of months, there have been several speculations regarding the director of Rajini’s 169th film. If the latest reports are anything to go by, Rajini may once again be teaming up with his Darbar director AR Murugadoss for his next film after Siva’s project. However, an official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?
- Sushant’s father filed a complaint on Feb 25 fearing threat to his son’s life
- Your 500ml plasma can save 2 lives: Nani urges to donate plasma
- Upset Karan Johar takes a key decision
- Juicy info on Ram Charan’s next