Super Star Rajinikanth’s 167th film, Darbar, directed by star Tamil filmmaker AR Murugadoss, is hitting screens for the big Pongal festive season in January second week. The stalwart actor will be joining forces with director Siva for his 168th project which will be going on floors soon in this month.
For the last couple of months, there have been several speculations regarding the director of Rajini’s 169th film. If the latest reports are anything to go by, Rajini may once again be teaming up with his Darbar director AR Murugadoss for his next film after Siva’s project. However, an official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s ‘My Love’ is filled with breezy romance
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s stupendous feat in Nizam; Enters 30 Cr club
- Sarileru enters 30 Cr club; Mahesh’s never before record in Nizam
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors
- Puri, Vijay Deverakonda kick-start Fighter in Mumbai