Star director Sukumar has once again shown house soft corner for his native place Mattaparru in East Godavari district. He has donated Rs 14 lakhs to construct a two-storey building for the Mandal Parishat Upper Primary school in Mattaparru.
Even during the pandemic earlier this summer, Sukumar had donated Rs 5 lakhs towards the Coronavirus relief activities in his village. On the work front, Sukumar is giving finishing touches to the pre-production formalities for his upcoming film with Allu Arjun, Pushpa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest- Sushanth Singh was paying ex-girlfriend’s EMI’s
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard for Mahesh Babu’s dates once again?
- Parking fee at theatres to be charged soon?
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Ram makes sensational tweets- Requests AP CM for investigation
- Star comedian tests positive for COVID 19