Star director Sukumar has once again shown house soft corner for his native place Mattaparru in East Godavari district. He has donated Rs 14 lakhs to construct a two-storey building for the Mandal Parishat Upper Primary school in Mattaparru.
Even during the pandemic earlier this summer, Sukumar had donated Rs 5 lakhs towards the Coronavirus relief activities in his village. On the work front, Sukumar is giving finishing touches to the pre-production formalities for his upcoming film with Allu Arjun, Pushpa.
Articles that might interest you:
- IIT Krishnamurthy’s gripping trailer raises expectations
- Bigg Boss 4: Two eliminations possible this week?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats James Bond’s No Time To Die on IMDb
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company
- Zombie Reddy’s intriguing first bite impresses