Star director Sukumar has once again shown house soft corner for his native place Mattaparru in East Godavari district. He has donated Rs 14 lakhs to construct a two-storey building for the Mandal Parishat Upper Primary school in Mattaparru.
Even during the pandemic earlier this summer, Sukumar had donated Rs 5 lakhs towards the Coronavirus relief activities in his village. On the work front, Sukumar is giving finishing touches to the pre-production formalities for his upcoming film with Allu Arjun, Pushpa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance
- Anil Ravipudi gives an update on F3’s release
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon