Harish Shankar rose to fame with the film Gabbar Singh. From there, he was been working with several stars. Once again after Gabber Singh, he got a golden chance of working with Pawan Kalyan.
The star director today revealed that script work is on in full swing and he is super excited to shoot for the film. Harish gave the recent hit Gaddalakonda Ganesh with Varun Tej.
Knowing his mass pulse, we need to see what kind of a film does he make with Pawan Kalyan. Keep waiting.
Thank you so much Jeevi gaaru…. script work is going on… Cant wait to shoot … with
Power Star @PawanKalyan garu
— Harish Shankar .S (@harish2you) March 31, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda