Harish Shankar rose to fame with the film Gabbar Singh. From there, he was been working with several stars. Once again after Gabber Singh, he got a golden chance of working with Pawan Kalyan.
The star director today revealed that script work is on in full swing and he is super excited to shoot for the film. Harish gave the recent hit Gaddalakonda Ganesh with Varun Tej.
Knowing his mass pulse, we need to see what kind of a film does he make with Pawan Kalyan. Keep waiting.
Thank you so much Jeevi gaaru…. script work is going on… Cant wait to shoot … with
Power Star @PawanKalyan garu
— Harish Shankar .S (@harish2you) March 31, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style
- Please remove the Devi from puja room if: Upasana’s important message this Dasara
- Young hero from Rajamouli’s family launches his second film
- Kothi Kommachi, starring young heroes goes on floors
- Suhas not to get carried away with overnight attention
- Chandni Chowdary proves a point with Color Photo